Really simple text formatting to use as InputFormatters in TextField and TextFormField.
In your flutter project, add the dependency:
dependencies: masked_text_input_formatter: "0.0.1"
Credit Card Number
TextField( inputFormatters: [ MaskedTextInputFormatter( mask: 'xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx', separator: '-', ), ], );
TextField( inputFormatters: [ MaskedTextInputFormatter( mask: 'MM/YY', separator: '/', ), ], );
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]