A Flutter package that allows the user to get some of an audio files meta data.
It also allows the user te extract the colors from an Image. This package uses the java library com.github.mkaflowski:Media-Style-Palette:1.1 so check out https://github.com/mkaflowski/Media-Style-Palette.
Android Support Only
mediaMetaData = MediaMetadataPlugin.getMediaMetaData("PATH TO AUDIOFILE"); colors = MediaMetadataPlugin.getMediaMetaData("PATH TO IMAGE");
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]