This plugin provides MJPEG video streaming for Flutter. It uses ipcam-view library for Android part, and a custom implementation for iOS part.
This is just a proof-of-concept, rather than a full-fledged plugin. Pull requests are welcome.
example for details.
When you try this plugin in your own app, the compiler will complain about duplicate value in
AndroidManifest.xml. Add the following to
<application> tag of your
and also this to the top-most
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]