Flutter plugin for MobilePay AppSwitch SDK
This is an unofficial Flutter plugin wrapping the MobilePay AppSwitch libraries for iOS and Android to enable Flutter apps to use the MobilePay AppSwitch SDK.
This plugin is not developed, published or otherwise affiliated with Danske Bank or MobilePay, but is a private project released "as-is" to the public by the author.
For iOS support add the following to your
mobilepayappswitchexample with your own URL Scheme.
<array> <dict> <key>CFBundleURLSchemes</key> <array> <string>mobilepayappswitchexample</string> </array> <key>CFBundleURLName</key> <string>$(PRODUCT_BUNDLE_IDENTIFIER)</string> </dict> </array> <key>LSApplicationQueriesSchemes</key> <array> <string>mobilepay</string> <string>mobilepayno</string> <string>mobilepayfi</string> </array>
Some pararmeters are not supported like accepted url. But the essentials should work well.
And iOS is not supported... yet.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]