More Dart — Literally
Various extensions that make Dart a better place:
bit_list.dartis a space efficient list storing boolean values.
char_matcher.dartis a model for character classes, their composition and operations on strings.
fraction.dartprovides exact rational number arithmetic.
int_math.dartis a collection of common mathematical functions on integers.
iterable.dartis a collection of iterables and iterators.
multiset.dataa data structure where elements might appear more than once.
ordering.darta fluent interface for building comparator functions.
range.dartis a function to create lists of arithmetic progressions.
And there are more to come ...
Up-to-date class documentation is created with every release.
This library started in April 2013 as I was working through the puzzles of Project Euler and encountered some missing features in Dart. Over time the library grew and became more useful in many other places, so I created this reusable library.
The MIT License, see LICENSE.
- A first-class model of character classes, their composition and operations on strings. [...]
- Support for exact rational number arithmetic.
- A collection of common mathematical functions on integers.
- Some fancy iterables and iterators.
- Provides a first-class model of comparators, their composition and operations on iterables. [...]