Flutter plugin that allows you to display multi image picker on iOS and Android.
- Pick multiple images
- Instantly pick thousands of images at once, without any delay or blocking the UI thread.
- Native performance
- The plugin takes advantage of the two best image picking libraries for Android and iOS, bringing you the best native platform experience.
- Photos sorted by albums
- Take a picture option in the grid view
- Restrict the maximum count of images the user can pick
- Customizable UI and localizations
- Thumbnail support
- Specify the image quality of the original image or thumbnails
- Read image meta data
You can see the official documentation here.
Flutter Multi Image Picker is an emailware. Meaning, if you liked using this plugin or has helped you in anyway, I'd like you send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org about anything you'd want to say about this software. I'd really appreciate it!
This software uses the following open source packages:
image_picker - Official Flutter image picker plugin
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]