A Flutter plugin for ios and android that brings up the native contact dialogs to add, update, or remove a contact from the user's device. Using this plugin, you do not need to enable READ and WRITE access for the user's contacts.
- Add new Contact
Contributions are welcome! If you find a bug or want a feature, please fill an issue.
If you want to contribute code please create a pull request.
Heavily inspired by the contacts_service plugin.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]