Node I/O system for Dart.
This library is designed so that you should be able to replace imports of
package:node_io/node_io.dart and get the same functionality
- Representation of a content type. An instance of ContentType is immutable.
Representation of a cookie. For cookies received by the server as
Cookie header values only
valuefields will be set. When building a cookie for the 'set-cookie' header in the server and when receiving cookies in the client as 'set-cookie' headers all fields can be used.
- The modes in which a File can be opened.
- The type of an entity on the file system, such as a file, directory, or link. [...]
- Headers for HTTP requests and responses. [...]
- A server-side object that contains the content of and information about an HTTP request. [...]
- An HTTP response, which returns the headers and data from the server to the client in response to an HTTP request. [...]
- HTTP status codes.
- InternetAddressType is the type an InternetAddress. Currently, IP version 4 (IPv4) and IP version 6 (IPv6) are supported.
- Server side HTTP request object which delegates IO operations to Node's native representations.