Node.js Interop for Dart
If you plan to play with the sources, you will also need the latest Grinder version.
Installing via Pub
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's
dependencies: nodejs_interop: *
2. Install it
Install this package and its dependencies from a command prompt:
$ pub get
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
import 'dart:js'; import 'package:nodejs_interop/nodejs_interop.dart';
In order to run the tests, you must install the Node.js test dependencies by running the following command:
$ NODE_ENV=development npm install
Then, you must tell the test runtime where are located the newly installed npm packages by setting the
NODE_PATH environment variable to the path of the local
$ export NODE_PATH="$PWD/node_modules"
Finally, you can launch the test runner from the command prompt:
$ pub run test
Node.js Interop for Dart is distributed under the MIT License.
- Provides interoperability with Node.js.
- Provides file, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for Node.js applications.
- Provides interoperability with Node.js APIs.
- Provides interoperability with a predefined set of npm packages.
- Provides a Pub transformer for Node.js applications.