Node.js Interop for Dart
If you plan to play with the sources, you will also need the latest Grinder version.
Installing via Pub
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's
dependencies: nodejs_interop: *
2. Install it
Install this package and its dependencies from a command prompt:
$ pub get
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
- I/O support: file, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for Node.js applications.
- Node.js: support for interoperating with Node.js APIs.
- npm packages: support for interoperating with a predefined set of
- Pub transformer: automate the addition of a Node.js preamble to build assets.
The following projects use this library to provide cross-platform features:
- Coveralls for Dart: send LCOV and Clover coverage reports to the Coveralls service.
- Reverse-Proxy.dart: simple reverse proxy server supporting WebSockets.
- Where.dart: find the instances of an executable in the system path.
In order to run the tests, you must install the Node.js test dependencies by running the following command:
$ npm install
Then, you can launch the test runner from the command prompt:
$ pub run test
Node.js Interop for Dart is distributed under the MIT License.
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for Node.js applications.
- Support for interoperating with Node.js APIs.
- Support for interoperating with a predefined set of npm packages.
- Provides a Pub transformer for Node.js applications.