- Commands framework
Faster way of creating commands for bot. You just have to implement one class, and initialize framework. Everything is done automatically.
- Cross Platform
- Fine Control
Nyxx allows you to control every outgoing HTTP request or websocket messages.
- Internal Sharding
Nyxx automatically spawns shards for your bot, but you can override this and spawn a custom number of shards. Internal sharding means that all of your bots servers are managed in one script, no need for communication between shards.
Nyxx support nearly all DiscordAPI endpoints.
Documentation and examples
Latest docs for newest release.
My website has docs for latests commits - You can read about incoming changes
Wiki docs are designed to match latest release.
- Better dartdocs documentation
- More examples at wiki/more tutorial/Video tutorial
- Bigger bot written in nyxx for example
- Annotation driver flow for CommandsFramework?
- Recheck all code and fix styling/small logic bugs