Base stateful widget that automatically subscribe itself to the app state change events. Also automatically unsubscribe when the widget is disposed.
You only have to do 3 things:
- Your States have to extend 'BaseState'
- This states have to implement the method 'onStateChanged', responsible of update the widget state and call set state if required.
- When you update your app state, you have to raise the 'StateChanged' event with the new state.
This project purpose is to learn about the framework and make simpler ways to work with it. Feel free to create pull request and create issues.
- To raise events this library uses event_bus
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]