Open Food Facts - Dart
Dart package for the Open Food Facts API.
The following API services are implemented:
Get the product information for an existing barcode. Prepare ingredients, images and product name depending on the specified language.
Get the product information for an existing barcode without additional preparation.
Add a new product or edit an existing one, using the specified Open Food Facts user credentials.
Add an product image of the front, the ingredients or the nutrition, using the specified Open Food Facts user credentials.
auto generate the json classes
By running (in command prompt) flutter packages pub run build_runner build in our project root, you can generate json serialization code for our models whenever needed.
running the unit tests
Adjust the file test_constants.dart to provide your own login credentials (OpenFoodFacts).
publish the package to pub.dartlang.org
run flutter packages pub publish in the project directory
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]