Flutter widgets wrapped to automatically adapt to the current platform,
whereas no code changes are needed for supporting both iOS and Android.
All widgets depend on
Theme.of(context).platform for determining the currently active platform.
This allows you to use the Flutter Inspector to change the platform on the fly.
Fuchsia was already considered in the design of this package.
Check the example, it includes example usages for all provided widgets.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]