Author: Daniel Robinson http://github.com/0xor1
- Special type used for listening to all events from an Emitter with a single Handler.
- An end-point object, a Consumer exists solely to provide representation for a single Source. [...]
- A mixin class to enable any object to emit events with arbitrary data types.
- All emitted data comes inside an Event object.
- A convenience mixin to enable any object to manage Handlers listening to Emitters.
An identifiable source of
- An object containing all the required information to successfully register a transmittable codec.
- An object that can be serialized in to a string and back into its self again allowing named and typed properties to be sent across http connections.
T>( Event< T>event) → void
- Function signature of an event handler.
) → void
The signature for a Registrar function returned from
T extends Transmittable>( ) → T
- A function which returns a new empty Transmittable type.
T>( String str) → T
A function which takes a string representation of an
object of type
Tand returns an instance of that object.
T>( T obj) → String
A function which takes an object of type
Tand returns a
Stringrepresentation of that object.
dynamic value) → dynamic
- The signature of a generic value processor function. [...]
Exceptions / Errors
- Thrown when receiver attempts to add newHandler to emitters handler queue of type and an existingHandler is already assigned.
- Thrown if the string key used when registering a type has already been used. [...]
- Thrown if a call to generateRegistrar is made with the same namespace argument.
- Thrown if an attempt is made to register a type which is already registered.
- Thrown when handler attempts to add or remove Handlers from the handler queue currently being called.
- Thrown if a call to generateRegistrar is made with a namespace containing the : character.
- Thrown if a setter is called with the name _isTranLocked.
- Thrown if a non existing method is invoked on a Transmittable object
- Thrown if a setter or clear() is invoked on a Transmittable object after it has been locked.
- Thrown when serializing a Transmittable to a tran string and one of the types contained on the Transmittable object has not been registered.
- Thrown when an unresolvable nested reference loop is detected during serialization to tran string.