Exclusive for Android
A plugin that scans qr code from files (only), whether it's from your flutter assets or your gallery.
Make sure you have images downloaded for gallery qr scan.
For qr scanning of images inside your flutter assets dont forget to add them in your pubspec.yaml file.
The content of the qr barcode is given to a String:
For qr barcode images inside the flutter assets file:
String rawResult = QrFromFile.scanImageFromAssets('assets/images/qr_wikipedia.png'); //raw result
For qr barcode images inside the device storage (gallery):
String rawResult = QrFromFile.scanImageFromGallery('/storage/emulated/0/Download/qr_wikipedia.png'); //raw result
For now the iOs functionality has been disabled. The app won't crash on iOS if you add it to your
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]