A recursive RTree library written in Dart.
"R-trees are tree data structures used for spatial access methods, i.e., for indexing multi-dimensional information such as geographical coordinates, rectangles or polygons." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R-tree
- RTree (
- branch_factor : optional : The maximum width of a node before a split is performed1.
- An empty RTree object.
- insert ( RTreeDatum2 item )
- item : required : An item to insert into the tree.
- remove ( RTreeDatum2 item )
- item : required : An item to remove from the RTree.
- search ( Rectangle area )
- area : required : An area to search within.
- An Iterable
> of objects that overlap area.
- Note: Rectangles that simply share a border are not considered to overlap.
1 Default max node width is currently 16.
2 RTreeDatum is simply a way to bind a Rectangle to an Object.