Reactive wrapper around sqflite database. Supports both iOS and Android.
- Support insert, delete, update and quering
- Return queries as
- Get updates for queries on insertions, deletions and updates
Transaction and batch execution is not yet supported.
In your flutter project add the dependency:
dependencies: ... reactive_sqflite: any
For help getting started with Flutter, view the online documentation.
Read sqflite and rxdart documentation for further reference,
example directory for a sample.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]