A widget provide a simple way to get child's rectangle information after rendered.
To use this plugin, add
rect_getter as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
// Import package import 'package:rect_getter/rect_getter.dart'; // Instantiate it var globalKey = RectGetter.createGlobalKey(); var rectGetter = new RectGetter( key: globalKey, child: _child, ); or var rectGetter = new RectGetter.defaultKey( child: _child, ); // and add it to your layout . // then you can get rect by Rect rect = rectGetter.getRect(); or Rect rect = RectGetter.getRectFromKey(globalKey);
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]