Cached network image
A flutter library to show image from S3 repository and keep them in the cache directory.
This package is based from
With how to download and show images from S3 repository in mind.
How to add
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: s3_cache_image: "^0.0.1"
Add it to your dart file:
How to use
S3ImageCache can be used directly or through the ImageProvider.
S3CachedImage( fit: BoxFit.cover, width: width, height: width, onExpired: null, onDebug: null, imageURL: 'INSERT S3 URL HERE', cacheId: 'INSERT CACHE ID HERE', errorWidget: Center(child: Text('ERROR')), placeholder: Center(child: Text('Loading')))
Files stored in system temporary folder, so it can be cleared automatically by OS if necessary.
Set directory path:
Get cache size will return future
Purging cache directory will return future
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]