A widget that shows an image which can be scaled and dragged using gestures. This package was designed for quadratic images. It can happen that it don't behave as you expect for non quadratic images. A workaround is to wrap this image in an AspectRatio with an aspect ratio of the target image. This has the drawback that it does not fill the whole space while zooming since it will contain the aspect ratio. Feel free to fork on github.
You can also try using an other ImageProvider, like NetworkImage and FileImage.
new ScalableImage( imageProvider: new AssetImage('assets/example.png'), dragSpeed: 4.0, maxScale: 16.0 )
That's all you need. See below and
for an example.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]