An unofficial Dart client for the Discord API.
- REST and WebSocket APIs loosely coupled, so you can write your own implementation (or use the default)
- Strongly-typed mapped entities with OOP navigational properties
- Sending and receiving voice
- Automatic WebSocket connection recovering and restarting
- Sharding support (and autosharding)
You can browse the
example folder for some basic examples. The developer bot instance,
test/selene_test.dart, is a comprehensive test of the latest functionality.
View the package listing for installation instructions.
You will need Dart SDK 2.0.0-dev.55.0 or above.
Copyright (c) 2018 sarcasmloading under the MIT License. All rights reserved.