Simple RSA Encryption
Flutter plugin to encrypt, decrypt (RSA/ECB/PCSK1), verify and sign string with a public and a private key
Support for ANDROID and iOS(thanks to adlanarifzr)
To use the plugin, add
simple_rsa as a
dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
First, add private and public key
final PUBLIC_KEY = "..."; final PRIVATE_KEY = "...";
After, you can encrypt text
See the example application source for a complete sample app using the Simple RSA encryption.
Adlan Arif Zakaria (adlanarifzr) iOS compatibility, sign and verify method.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]