Sliver Fill Remaining Box Adapter
A flutter package providng SliverFillRemainingBoxAdapter, a sliver that fills the remaining space or shows its child, whichever is larger.
This is essentially a combination of SliverFillRemaining, which sizes its child to the remaining space even if the child wants to be larger; and SliverToBoxAdapter, which is a sliver which sizes itself to its child.
This looks something like this:
|Size by Child||Filling remaining a bit||Filling entire viewport|
The SliverFillRemainingBoxAdapter can be used in a similar way to other slivers, particularly SliverBoxAdapter. It hasn't been tested with ShrinkWrap set to true, and shouldn't be expected to be have well in that scenario. It also hasn't been tested when it isn't the last item in the list, or when there multiple SliverFillRemainingBoxAdapter instances.
If you have any problems please let me know by opening an issue! As this is just a side-project, I can't promise to be very quick to respond but I'll do my best.
Anyone willing to make contributions are very welcome to submit PRs.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]