The GAF runtime for the StageXL library.
Use the GAF converter to convert Adobe Flash animations to the GAF-format,
learn more about it here: gafmedia.com/
NOTE: as of version 0.3.0-dev,
StageXL_GAF requires a Dart 2 SDK.
Best solution to improve your workflow
- GAF greatly reduces the number of steps in game development workflow.
- Play any Flash 2D animation (explosions, cutscenes, characters, etc).
- No special pre-preparation needed to convert your Flash 2D animations.
High performance even on low-end hardware
- High FPS by pre-rendering vector assets to texture atlases.
- Minimized draw-calls by using StageXLs rendering API.
- Built in support for HiDPI displays and textures.
Slot Machine (www.stagexl.org/show/gaf/slot_machine/example.html)
Ufo Monster (www.stagexl.org/show/gaf/ufo_monster/example.html)
Named Parts (www.stagexl.org/show/gaf/named_parts/example.html)
Gun Swap (www.stagexl.org/show/gaf/gun_swap/example.html)
The GAF runtime for StageXL is based on the official AS3 runtime.
The source code was greatly refactored for best performance and simplicity.