Flutter Timeline Widget
Displays a scrollable timeline with custom child widgets and custom icons.
pubspec.yaml file within your Flutter Project:
dependencies: timeline_list: ^0.0.3
- 3 different timeline alignments.
Left, Center, Right.
- On demand child building with
- Custom icon and icon size support (icon sizes supported only on centered timeline).
import 'package:timeline_list/timeline.dart'; import 'package:timeline_list/timeline_model.dart'; List<TimelineModel> items = [ TimelineModel(Placeholder(), position: TimelineItemPosition.random, iconBackground: Colors.redAccent, icon: Icon(Icons.blur_circular)), TimelineModel(Placeholder(), position: TimelineItemPosition.random, iconBackground: Colors.redAccent, icon: Icon(Icons.blur_circular)), ]; return Timeline(children: items, position: TimelinePosition.Center);
A sample timeline app can be found in the
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]