VueDart lets you create Vue web apps using Dart.
NOTICE: This will be the last VueDart release under the vue2 package name. From 0.4 onward, the vue package name will be used instead. The VueDart CLI will be able to help with the conversion.
Website and documentation
- App and component definitions.
- Computed data.
- Lifecycle callbacks.
- Scoped styles.
What doesn't work:
- Render functions (or at least, they don't work well).
- Some of the instance properties.
- Server-side rendering.
- Hardcoded support for the Vuex plugin.
- Generic plugin support (this is going to take a while though).
Based on the official Vue logo. I basically just changed the color.