WebView for Flutter (Developers Preview)
A Flutter plugin that provides a WebView widget.
Developers Preview Status
The plugin relies on Flutter's new mechanism for embedding Android and iOS views. As that mechanism is currently in a developers preview, this plugin should also be considered a developers preview.
To use this plugin on iOS you need to opt-in for the embedded views preview by
adding a boolean property to the app's
Info.plist file, with the key
and the value
Opt-in to the embedded views preview by adding a boolean property to the app's
with the key
io.flutter.embedded_views_preview and the value
webview_flutter as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
You can now include a WebView widget in your widget tree. See the WebView widget's Dartdoc for more details on how to use the widget.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]