This plugin allows Flutter apps to get wifi ssid and list, connect wifi with ssid and password.
This plugin works Android.
iOS later released.
Sample usage to check current status:
import 'package:wifi/wifi.dart'; String ssid = await Wifi.ssid; //Signal strength， 1-3，The bigger the number, the stronger the signal int level = await Wifi.level; String ip = await Wifi.ip; var result = await Wifi.connection('ssid', 'password'); // only work on Android. List<WifiResult> list = await Wifi.list('key'); // this key is used to filter
When you use connection on iOS (iOS 11 only)
'build Phass' -> 'Link Binay With Libraries' add 'NetworkExtension.framework'
in 'Capabilities' open 'Hotspot Configuration'
If you device is iOS12, in 'Capabilities' open 'Access WiFi Information'
If you want to use Wifi.list on iOS,
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing plugin code, view the documentation.
- Built-in types and core primitives for a Flutter application. [...]
- Support for asynchronous programming, with classes such as Future and Stream. [...]
- Classes and utilities that supplement the collection support in dart:core. [...]
- Encoders and decoders for converting between different data representations, including JSON and UTF-8. [...]
- Built-in types, collections, and other core functionality for every Dart program. [...]
- Interact with developer tools such as the debugger and inspector. [...]
- Mathematical constants and functions, plus a random number generator. [...]
- Lists that efficiently handle fixed sized data (for example, unsigned 8 byte integers) and SIMD numeric types. [...]
- File, socket, HTTP, and other I/O support for non-web applications. [...]
- Concurrent programming using isolates: independent workers that are similar to threads but don't share memory, communicating only via messages. [...]