BWU Datagrid is a Dart port from SlickGrid
Find examples in the wiki.
**UPDATE: August 27th, 2014
- Basic rendering
- Scrolling and manual column resize
- Editing, Custom Editors, Custom Validators
- Full keyboard navigation
- Column resize/reorder/show/hide
- Column autosizing & force-fit
- Pluggable cell formatters & editors
- Support for editing and creating new rows.
- Advanced detached & multi-field editors with undo/redo support.
- Background post-rendering for richer cells
(This description is copied from SlickGrid. The Dart port is not there yet)
- Adaptive virtual scrolling (handle hundreds of thousands of rows with extreme responsiveness)
- Extremely fast rendering speed
Supports jQuery UI Themes (not sure yet)
- Configurable & customizable
- Grouping, filtering, custom aggregators, and more!
- “GlobalEditorLock” to manage concurrent edits in cases where multiple Views on a page can edit the same data.
- Support for millions of rows
Sort by column ascending/descending #
update to Polymer 0.14.0
change DataView row id from String to dynamic
Add BwuAttached event to simplify remove an re-attach. See also #97
possible fix of #97
upgrade to Polymer 0.13.0
- remove the blue background added for debugging purposes only
- looks much better in Firefox (haven't changed anything -
maybe the new Firefox (31) has better custom element/shadow DOM support
or the Polymer polyfills work better on Firefox now (or both)
There are still a few issues with Firefox though.
- updated to Polymer 0.12.1
- add example 11 auto-height
- add example 12 fill-browser
- add example 13 getItem-sorting
- add example header-row
- add example checkbox row select
- add example spreadsheet
- add example grouping
- add example 10 async post render
- uses BWU Sparkline for inline charts
- uses Polymer 0.11.0-dev.6
- nothing (inadvertently skipped)
- add example 09 row reordering
- add drag and drop
- add cell selection/range selection
- add example 08 alternative display
- #51 add tree functionality (expand/collapse) to the grid
- fix #48 click header to sort the column leads to drag
- add example 04_model
- add columnpicker
- add reorder columns
- add filter
- add sort by click on the column header
- add paging
- add top-panel
- add force fit columns
- add synchronous resize
- add example composite_editor_item_details added
- add example totals_via_data_provider added
- upgrade to Polymer 0.10.0-pre.13
- add example 03a_compound_editors added
- add example 03b_editing_with_undo added
- add example 07_events
- add example 14_highlighting
- add basic editing support
- add example 03_editing
- fix formatters
- add example 02_formatters
- can display data
- can scroll
- can resize columns
- add plugin bwu_auto_tooltips
- add example-autotooltips
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
||Feb 5, 2017
||Aug 18, 2016
||Dec 3, 2015
||Nov 11, 2015
||May 28, 2015
||May 14, 2015
||Mar 11, 2015
||Sep 27, 2014
||Sep 12, 2014
||Sep 7, 2014
All 27 versions...
This package version is not analyzed, because it is more than two years old.
Check the latest stable version for its analysis.
The package version is not analyzed, because it does not support Dart 2.
Until this is resolved, the package will receive a health and maintenance score of 0.
Maintenance issues and suggestions
dartdoc failed. (-10 points)
dartdoc runs without any issues.